MBA – Real Estate Investment, Development and Valuation (English)
Two-years part time MBA Program in Real Estate lectured by the most experienced experts from real estate market and University of Economics.
MBA Program in Real Estate Investment, Development and Valuation started under the Corporate finance Department of the Faculty of Finance and Accounting at the University of Economics in the cooperation with the Institute for Property Appraisal and the Institute of Strategic Investments from November 2018. Students acquire the knowledge which is needed for the real estate market specialists, such as Microeconomic and Macroeconomic relations to the real estate market, Financing and Investments in real estate market etc. All based on Valuation of properties according to Czech norms.
The MBA Program is realized in Czech with added lessons by English speaking lecturers in order to assume the English expressions commonly used in the real estate market. The MBA Program is conceived as a four-semester internationally recognized lifelong learning program. The study is organized as a long-distance learning with expert consultations. The lectures are held in two-day seminars (Friday afternoon and Saturday all day) at the university campus in Prague 3, Square of W. Churchill 4. Teaching courses are provided by teachers of the University of Economics in Prague and other universities as well as renowned experts.
The MBA Program takes two-years of part-time studies and provides students with deep knowledge from Valuation, Real Estate Business Modeling, Planning and Permitting as well as Taxation and Financing of Real Estate and Legal aspects of real estate market.
The guarantor of the MBA program is Ing. Barbora Rýdlová, Ph.D., executive director is Ing. František Poborský, PhD., expert guarantor is Ing. Jaroslav Kaizr, MSc. MRICS. Administrator of the MBA program is Bc. Hana Bábíková. Program MBA is run at the Corporate finance department.
The launch of the program is fully supported by local and European RICS.
Requirements for admission to study at the MBA Program:
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s degree or higher degree or other internationally recognized MBA degree
- At least 1 year of working experience in real estate
- Proof of knowledge of English
- Submission of case study and successfully completing the admission interview. The interview is going to take place on 3rd and 4th October, 2019.
- Payment of admission fee of 180,000 CZK (total amout for the whole MBA Program)
Applications and more information:
- Applications will be accepted until 15th September 2019.
- Candidates submit the case study according to the assignment. This study should be uplodaded along with the application form and other requested documents.
- The first MBA Program session is going to be held on 8th-9th November 2019. See complete list of MBARE 2nd run sessions.
For more information about the application process, requirements as well as more details about the MBA Program, please contact:
- Bc. Hana Bábíková, MBA Program Coordinator. M: + 420 770 159 372, E: email@example.com